Leo Sayer - More Than I Can Say


Oh oh, yea, yea
I love you more than I can sayI'll love you twice as much tomorrowOh love you more than I can say
Oh oh, yea, yea
I miss you every single dayWhy must my life be filled with sorrowOh love you more than I can say
Don't you know I need you soTell me please I gotta knowDo you mean to make me cryAm I just another guy
Oh oh, yea, yea
I miss you more than i can sayWhy must my life be filled with sorrowOh love you more than I can say
Oh, don't you know I need you soSo tell me please I gotta knowDo you mean to make me cryAm I just another guy
Oh oh, yea, yea
I love you more than I can sayI'll love you twice as much tomorrowOh love you more than I can say
I love you more than I can sayI love you more than I can say (more than I can say)
I love you twice as much tomorrow (more than I can say)I love you twice as much tomorrow
I love you more than I can say(More than I can say) I love you more than words can say yeah

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Proklamasi

a letter to my friends